- Different Options. Better Solutions.
Avoid Foreclosure or Sell Fast.
One 10 minute phone call, click or chat can change your life.
Realty Warehouse News
- Report Alleges State Real Estate Commissions Ignore Buyers, SellersA Consumer Federation of America report says state real estate commissions can do more to educate and provide information to consumers. ... read more
- In Memoriam: 2004 NAR President Walt McDonaldThe California real estate leader found sweet success as the association reached a new milestone: 1 million members. ... read more
- Top Home Inspection Issues RevealedA home inspection can cost around $300 to $500, but studies estimate it could save the buyer an average of $14,000 in the long run. ... read more
- New Rules for PPP Loans Open Funding Up to Smaller BusinessesStarting Wednesday, businesses with fewer than 20 employees will be given an exclusive window to apply for the forgivable PPP loans. ... read more
- Why New-Home Prices Are Now at Least $24K Higher Than Last YearNew homes, decks, fences, and other items requiring lumber are all getting costlier. ... read more
- Keller Williams Announces Exec Changes, Including New PresidentThe real estate giant welcomes new hires in a variety of key roles to position itself for growth and innovation, KW said in a statement. ... read more
- First-Timers Shocked by How Much Home They Can Afford“The dramatic decline of mortgage rates in 2020 was a pleasant surprise for many buyers,” says a realtor.com® economist. ... read more
- Redfin Agrees to Acquire RentPath for $608MThe deal will bring rental listings in 20,000 apartment buildings under Redfin’s umbrella. ... read more
- Metros With Starkest Differences in Black HomeownershipA new study finds that, among homeowners in the nation’s 50 largest cities, African Americans are underrepresented. ... read more
- The Top-Performing Housing Markets Right NowDouble-digit annual price increases are occurring in housing markets across the country as buyer demand soars. Is yours among the strongest? ... read more
- High-End Single-Family Rental Prices Are SurgingDemand for luxury units soars, even as the pandemic-driven economic downturn hurts many socioeconomic groups. ... read more
- ‘Here It Is, Literally the Worst House on the Street!’The real estate agent for a $69,000 listing used brutal honesty to market a decrepit home in Florida. And it worked: The home has a pending offer. ... read more
- Mortgage Rates Rise to 3-Month HighAn improvement in economic spending is leading to higher mortgage rates. Will they continue to rise? ... read more
- Land Is in Demand: Land Purchases Pick Up During Pandemic“Investors rediscovered a safe haven in land real estate in 2020, which made for a very good year for land sales, with record-breaking volume in the second half of the year,” says the CEO of National Land Realty. ... read more
- Homebuilding Slows Due to Rising Construction CostsDespite a surge in buyer demand, fewer new homes were built in January, a new report shows. Builders blame surging lumber and material costs. ... read more