- Different Options. Better Solutions.
Avoid Foreclosure or Sell Fast.
One 10 minute phone call, click or chat can change your life.
Realty Warehouse News
- Quicken Loans: Owners Can Use Vrbo Rental Income to RefinanceA recent partnership with Vrbo, a vacation rental firm, plans to allow homeowners to use income earned through short-term rentals to qualify for a mortgage refinance. ... read more
- West Coast Buyers May Face Fewer Bidding Wars“Last year home buyers had to pull out all the stops to land a home in competitive West Coast markets, but this year there are more homes for sale and the odds are more in the buyer’s favor,” says Redfin’s chief economist. ... read more
- Report: Owners Aren’t Saving Enough for Remodeling
- Notre Dame Fire Proves Vulnerability of Historic BuildingsAre the world’s historic churches among the most vulnerable? “If they weren’t houses of worship, they’d be condemned,” asserts one fire consultant. ... read more
- West Coast Buyers May Fare Best in Bidding Wars“Last year home buyers had to pull out all the stops to land a home in competitive West Coast markets, but this year there are more homes for sale and the odds are more in the buyer’s favor,” says Redfin’s chief economist. ... read more
- T3 Sixty Ranks Top MLSs, REALTOR® AssociationsFind out where your MLS and REALTOR® association falls in T3 Sixty’s newly released rankings. ... read more
- Report: Owners Aren’t Saving Enough for Reno Projects
- Police Arrest Impostor Agent Who Targeted Undocumented BuyersA Parlier, Calif., woman was caught allegedly trying to dupe buyers out of thousands of dollars. Make sure your clients are wary of phony practitioners and listings when homebuying. ... read more
- Waterworld: Could Floating Homes Be the Future?As sea levels rise, architects are brainstorming ways to make homes more resilient to flooding. ... read more
- Design TV Shows Are Inspiring Optimistic Home RenovatorsWatching television programs focused on home remodeling is prompting more buyers to shed some of their fixer-upper fears. Help your clients understand the benefits and setbacks of DIY fixes on a property. ... read more
- Can ‘Net Zero’ Help Reinvent Cities?REALTORS® are helping to make zero-energy buildings and homes a reality in their communities. In Florida, one real estate pro believes the movement can recast his city into a tech hub. ... read more
- NAR Tool Helps Alert Pros to Imminent Safety ThreatsThe recently launched REALTOR® Safety Network enables practitioners to report dangerous situations they’ve encountered in the field. ... read more
- 7 Neighborhoods Gentrifying the FastestThe physical and economic transformation of some areas can be a double-edged sword for home buyers. These towns are morphing the most right now. ... read more
- HUD Seeks Input on Maximizing ‘Opportunity Zones’The Department of Housing and Urban Development is seeking public comment on how it can use “Opportunity Zones” to better benefit residents and communities. ... read more
- Washington REALTORS® Fight Off Bill to Limit Dual AgencyThe state association helped kill a legislative proposal to prohibit commercial practitioners from representing both sides in a transaction. ... read more