- Different Options. Better Solutions.
Avoid Foreclosure or Sell Fast.
One 10 minute phone call, click or chat can change your life.
Realty Warehouse News
- Why NAR Is Teaming Up to Promote the 2020 CensusThe U.S. Census Bureau has designated NAR a national partner for the upcoming census. ... read more
- Man Sentenced to Prison for Attacking Agent at Open HouseA judge has sentenced a 44-year-old man to 16 years in prison for attempting to rob a real estate pro at knifepoint during an open house in Commerce City, Colo. ... read more
- The Cities Having the Most Bedbug TreatmentsTake preventive actions to avoid the spread of infestations in a home. ... read more
- How to Keep a Stainless Steel Sink ShiningLearn a few tips for keeping this metallic material looking polished at your showings. ... read more
- NAR Leaders Among 2020 Swanepoel Power List RanksT3 Sixty's list recognizes real estate leaders who shaped the industry, ushered in new business models, and championed advocacy with lawmakers. ... read more
- Downsizers Reveal Their Biggest RegretsSome homeowners find that moving to a smaller home after their supersized digs has some downsides. ... read more
- The Key Listing Ad Words That Attract BuyersDepending on where consumers live, “cozy fireplace,” “pool,” or “brick home” may catch buyers' eyes. ... read more
- Where Owners Are the Most, Least Likely to MoveHomeowner tenure can vary greatly by region. In general, people in the West like to move and those in the Northeast like to stay put. ... read more
- It’s Hot to Live in a Small CityRealtor.com® releases its latest list of top housing markets, and several smaller cities are moving up in the ranks. ... read more
- Landlords Find Alternatives to Security DepositsProperty managers are finding ways to ease the impact of a large initial payment on their new tenants. ... read more
- Rising Child Care Costs Put a Squeeze on Homeownership“One of the major challenges, when it comes to affording a home, is the high cost of child care,” a new analysis finds. ... read more
- NAR Approves Sweeping New Fair Housing Action PlanThe association and HUD will work jointly on public service announcements and other proactive initiatives to communicate the importance of fair housing access to the public. ... read more
- Iran Conflict Influences Drop in Mortgage RatesThe 30-year fixed-rate mortgage falls to its lowest level in three months as investors retreat to safer money markets. ... read more
- Coldwell Banker Helps Agents Comply With New MLS RulesThe brokerage’s “Exclusive Look” program enables its salespeople to market limited exposure listings while honoring NAR’s Clear Cooperation policy. ... read more
- Most Popular Keywords in Property DescriptionsA well-crafted explanation of the home can play up its main assets and grab buyers’ attention online. ... read more