- Different Options. Better Solutions.
Avoid Foreclosure or Sell Fast.
One 10 minute phone call, click or chat can change your life.
Realty Warehouse News
- Investors Eye New Purposes for Urban Parking GaragesLong viewed as a safe bet for investors, garages may end up redeveloped as storage or medical facilities as demand for parking drops. ... read more
- Study: 3 in 4 Mortgage Holders Could Benefit From RefinancingThe average homeowner can potentially reduce their monthly mortgage payments by $299. ... read more
- Condo Association Sues to Evict Maskless TenantA real estate pro in a Miami building allegedly ignored rules requiring masks in common areas. ... read more
- Find Out Which Suburban Areas Have the Biggest ApartmentsAmericans have been in search of more living space since the COVID-19 pandemic began, and they’re willing to move in order to find it. ... read more
- Affordability Dips as Home Prices Reach All-Time HighFrom June to July, the median sales price rose by 8.5%, more than double the 4.1% increase seen in family income levels, NAR’s latest housing affordability index shows. ... read more
- New-Home Sales Post Strongest May Numbers in a DecadeThe sector is booming as eased stay-at-home orders give buyers more opportunity to purchase. ... read more
- Privacy, Greenery Prized Perks in Outdoor SpacesAmericans are reassessing their yards to create more inviting, relaxing spots to unwind. ... read more
- Real Estate Investors Feel Bullish, Ready to Jump Back InA new survey finds that investors are more eager to resume purchases than experts predicted. ... read more
- Which States See the Most Identity Theft?The risk level varies across the country, a new study finds. ... read more
- Coronavirus May Spark More MovesNearly half of Americans say they are more likely to relocate by the end of the year due to the pandemic. ... read more
- REALTORS® Conference & Expo Will Go VirtualMember participation is likely to expand with a fully online format. ... read more
- How to Politely Sidestep a HandshakeHere are some alternative greetings to try when someone extends their hand. ... read more
- Listings Fetched Nearly 3 Offers Each in MayBidding wars have returned to the market as sellers garner more offers than in April, according to the May 2020 REALTORS® Confidence Index Survey. ... read more
- Agent Receives Generous Support After Brutal AttackA crowdfunding page has already raised more than $120,000 three days after a real estate agent in Lynchburg, Va., was attacked with a wrench at an open house. ... read more
- Wealth Divide Will Likely Widen After PandemicJob losses due to the coronavirus crisis have disproportionately affected low-income and Black workers, a new report finds. ... read more