- Different Options. Better Solutions.
Avoid Foreclosure or Sell Fast.
One 10 minute phone call, click or chat can change your life.
Realty Warehouse News
- Commercial Giant Takes Step Into Residential Data BusinessCoStar Group is purchasing Homesnap for $250 million, increasing its stake in both the residential and commercial markets. ... read more
- Many Americans Plan Move to Reduce CostsOf more than 2,000 Americans recently surveyed, nearly half said they plan to relocate within the next year. ... read more
- Where to Find the Top New-Home MarketsConstruction of single-family homes last month soared to the highest level since the spring of 2007. These areas saw the largest uptick in building. ... read more
- Demand for Fencing Is Surging Despite Higher CostsWhile homeowners may be feeling more neighborly, they also are seeking greater privacy and security. ... read more
- NAR Launches the American Property Owners AllianceThe new nonprofit group seeks to be the voice for millions of property owners across the country. ... read more
- Report: iBuyers Lose Half Their Market ShareDespite housing's recovery during the pandemic, iBuying activity continues to lag. ... read more
- 7 Suburbs With the Most Affordable Big HomesFind out where home shoppers are finding the largest homes for the least amount of money outside major city centers. ... read more
- Home Buyers Increasingly Seeking Friendly Neighbors“A lot of people can’t stand where they’re living now. They want to feel part of a community,” says one real estate pro. ... read more
- Add Greenery to Reduce Stress, Studies Show“Plant therapy” is a coping method for those hunkering down at home. ... read more
- Build Your Business on Data, Not Your CharmIf you don’t lead sellers into listings with integrity, you risk getting into dicey situations. Relying on research and ethics will protect you, your business, and your clients. From the virtual 2020 REALTORS® Conference & Expo, Nov. 2-18 ... read more
- Why 5G Matters to Real EstateThe emergence of super-fast wireless speeds will potentially widen buyers’ home searches and accelerate growth in real estate technology. From the virtual 2020 REALTORS® Conference & Expo, Nov. 2-18 ... read more
- Get Your Brokerage Up and RunningTips and tools for new broker-owners who are carving their path as business leaders. From the virtual 2020 REALTORS® Conference & Expo, Nov. 2-18 ... read more
- Mortgage Rates Sink to All-Time Low of 2.72%As a result of low rates, homebuying activity is at its highest level since 2006, NAR says. ... read more
- NAR Reaches Agreement with DOJ on MLS and Commissions RulesThe settlement will further codify the association’s pro-consumer codes, rules, and intent. ... read more
- Home Sales Are on Fire, Up 27% From a Year AgoSeventy-two percent of homes sold in October were on the market for less than a month. Read more from NAR’s latest housing report. ... read more