- Different Options. Better Solutions.
Avoid Foreclosure or Sell Fast.
One 10 minute phone call, click or chat can change your life.
Realty Warehouse News
- May Sales Slump Only Temporary, NAR SaysExisting-home sales dropped 9.7% month over month in May, but “I’m hopeful the worst is behind us,” says NAR President Vince Malta. ... read more
- Yun’s Commentary on How to Promote Black HomeownershipAs the nation looks to address racial inequality, NAR's chief economist suggests methods to close the housing gap. ... read more
- Mortgage Rates Drop to Another All-Time LowThe record low borrowing costs are “putting home buyers in the buying mood,” says Freddie Mac’s chief economist. ... read more
- Bidding Wars Heat Back UpHome shoppers reentering the market should be prepared for competition as the supply remains constant. ... read more
- Sprucing Up the Nest Becomes TrendyOwners put more emphasis on refreshing their home's look than making repairs as they seek loans for renovations. ... read more
- Fewer Homeowners Need a Mortgage BailoutFor the third consecutive week, the number of borrowers requiring forbearance has dropped, a welcome sign of the market’s long-term health. ... read more
- More Homes Are Being Built as Buyers Rush BackSingle-family permits post double-digit gains as builders ramp up production to meet demand. ... read more
- NAR, Businesses Team Up to Address Economic Inequality“NAR recognizes that this nation cannot achieve true economic equality without first achieving true equality in housing,” CEO Bob Goldberg says. ... read more
- Cities With Tech Hubs Provide Plentiful Buyer LeadsHousing markets known for strong job creation in the technology sector are experiencing a housing resurgence more quickly, realtor.com® reports. ... read more
- Mortgage Applications Surge to 11-Year HighBuyers who delayed home shopping earlier this spring are now flooding onto the market. ... read more
- Gov’t Agencies Extend Foreclosure, Eviction Moratoriums AgainHomeowners with government-backed loans who have been financially affected by the COVID-19 pandemic will remain protected until Aug. 31 ... read more
- Suburban Space Gains Popularity as Housing Recovery BeginsThe pandemic has caused more Americans to rethink where they want to call home. ... read more
- Sellers Willing to Cut Prices but Find No NeedOwners nervous about listing their homes are calming as they discover a receptive market. ... read more
- Builder Sentiment Has Never Risen by This Much in a MonthThe Northeast showed the highest level of confidence, but all regions improved. ... read more
- Baby Boomers Are Making Home Renovation a PriorityOlder owners are sprucing up their properties with an eye toward aging in place. ... read more