- Different Options. Better Solutions.
Avoid Foreclosure or Sell Fast.
One 10 minute phone call, click or chat can change your life.
Realty Warehouse News
- Do Aging Appliances Mean a Lower Asking Price?On the contrary, says one expert: Since buyers will always negotiate, give both sides wiggle room to negotiate. ... read more
- Mortgage Rates Continue to Hover Near 2-Year LowsLower mortgage rates are proving to be a boon to home shoppers this summer. ... read more
- NAR Looks to Expand Investments in Tech Startups GloballySecond Century Ventures, the association’s strategic investment arm, will support the growth of the most promising new real estate technologies in the world. ... read more
- Real Estate Leaders Among Glassdoor’s Top CEO ListThe forces behind several brokerages and firms were among those that landed on this year’s prestigious list compiled from thousands of employee reviews on Glassdoor. ... read more
- Google Pledges $1 Billion to Add Housing in San FranciscoThe tech giant announced its financial pledge this week, which will provide land and money to build homes and ease the Bay Area’s housing crisis. ... read more
- Agents Annoyed by Buyers Wanting Celebrity Treatment“Sometimes I want to say, ‘Nobody cares!’” one real estate pro confesses about her client’s request to have the same secrecy in a home purchase as a famous person. ... read more
- Would-Be Sellers Appear Ready to Boost InventoryHomeowners are deepening their belief that now is the right time to sell, according to NAR’s latest HOME Survey. ... read more
- Mortgages Are the Happiest Type of DebtA mortgage may be Americans’ biggest source of debt, but they view it as the best type to have. ... read more
- Closed Churches Are Being Saved, Transformed Into HomesA former place of worship can be difficult to market, but some buyers are being drawn to call it home. ... read more
- How Confidence Can Help You Nail That Listing PresentationOne real estate professional created a formula that can help you go from hesitant and stumbling to confident and cool and make clients want to work with you. ... read more
- Housing Construction Lags, But Some Areas See Signs of ReboundBuilders constructed fewer single-family homes last month, but permits are on the rise, a signal that more new homes are eventually coming. ... read more
- Long-Term Flood Insurance Reforms Win Support of House CommitteeThe Financial Services Committee of the U.S. House of Representatives voted unanimously on Tuesday to approve a five-year extension to the National Flood Insurance Program. ... read more
- Who’s Your Favorite Celebrity Makeover Specialist?Design TV shows are having a big influence on homeowners and home buyers’ design style. Find out who their favorite TV home stylist is. ... read more
- Home Upgrades Could Save Hundreds on Energy BillsThe right improvements could trim energy costs by up to 35% annually, according to the U.S. Department of Energy. ... read more
- More Buyers Use Gov’t Assistance Programs for Down PaymentsThose who are utilizing these aid programs often have little to nothing invested in the down payment of their house purchase. This has some housing analysts concerned. ... read more