- Different Options. Better Solutions.
Avoid Foreclosure or Sell Fast.
One 10 minute phone call, click or chat can change your life.
Realty Warehouse News
- Some Buy ‘Second Home’ Before Primary ResidenceRenters who feel priced out of their current city may be looking elsewhere for a getaway home. ... read more
- In Some Cities, Price Appreciation Outpaces SalariesFind out the metros where equity gains were higher than the owners’ annual income. ... read more
- 7 Most Affordable Small TownsNearly half of U.S. adults say they would prefer to live in a small town or rural area. ... read more
- Shopping Malls Could See Strong ReboundWhile malls have a long way to go in their recovery, top locations nationwide are showing “exceptional strength,” one analyst writes. ... read more
- NY Bill Would Require Reasons When Co-op Buyers Are RejectedCo-op boards say the measure will lead to more litigation while advocates seek to prevent discriminatory decisions. ... read more
- Rents Rising for the First Time in Eight MonthsRents posted their first uptick since July 2020 and are poised for further increases as the pandemic recovery continues. ... read more
- Nonbank Lenders Took More Market Share in 2020Early analysis shows that independent mortgage lenders, like Quicken Loans, made sharp gains last year while banks tightened credit restrictions. ... read more
- Remote Work Creates Growth in ‘Untethered’ MoversThis new breed of home buyers and renters could significantly reshape markets across the country, a new study says. ... read more
- Luck, Superstition May Influence Real Estate DecisionsSome buyers think twice about unlucky street address numbers and proximity to cemeteries. But they would pay more for a home they see as lucky. ... read more
- Larger Houses at Forefront as Gen X Shares Housing With SeniorsAging parents and young adults are living under one roof, for cost savings and family togetherness. Read more insights from NAR’s Home Buyer and Seller Generational Trends report. ... read more
- Green Hues a Popular Option to Give Kitchens Natural FeelFrom emerald tones to softer mint touches, appliances and cabinets are giving a nod to nature. ... read more
- The Top Green Features Buyers Seek in New HomesHigh Energy Star ratings and other sustainable options are on many buyers’ minds when they shop for new-home construction, a survey shows. ... read more
- Buyers Rush to Lock in Low Interest RatesA steady increase in mortgage interest rates is adding urgency and stress for buyer clients. ... read more
- Renters Returning to Big Cities Are Discovering Good DealsUrban markets now offer rental savings of thousands of dollars a year, a new study from realtor.com® shows. ... read more
- Hospitality Industry Banks on ‘Vaxication’ for TurnaroundHit hard by the pandemic, the hotel industry is counting on increased business as vaccinated consumers become comfortable with vacation travel again. ... read more