- Different Options. Better Solutions.
Avoid Foreclosure or Sell Fast.
One 10 minute phone call, click or chat can change your life.
Realty Warehouse News
- Home Prices Are Still Rising in Most Metros“But with inventory steadily increasing, home prices are, on average, rising at a slower and healthier pace,” according to NAR’s chief economist. ... read more
- Report: Buyers Far Less Likely to Face Bidding WarsNew data from Redfin indicates a significantly less competitive playing field for shoppers in search of their perfect home. ... read more
- Will the Tiny Home Movement Last?The trend has drawn a lot of attention over the last few years, but is it overhyped? ... read more
- Smart Devices Lend New Opportunities for ‘Home Invasions’A growing number of reports reveal that hackers are increasingly gaining access to home technology to spy on homeowners. ... read more
- How Homeowners Are Confused About Disaster InsuranceMany may mistakenly believe that their policy payouts should equal the market value of their homes. ... read more
- Why 2019 Promises to Be Better for BuyersAfter inventory and affordability challenges in 2018, several dynamics this year may put prospective buyers in a better position. ... read more
- Data Breach Prompts Call for More Mortgage ProtectionsHackers recently gained access to the personal data of about 54,000 mortgage borrowers on loans originating from numerous banks. ... read more
- The Tax Snags Homeowners Are Facing This YearTax season is here, and many of your clients may have questions about what they can and can’t write off under federal law. Consult this guide. ... read more
- Mortgage Rates Fall to 10-Month Low“This is great news for consumers who will be looking for homes during the upcoming spring homebuying season,” says Freddie Mac’s chief economist. ... read more
- Survey: Americans See More Affordability in HousingAs rate hikes ease and growth in home prices slows, Americans are gradually becoming more confident about their purchasing power in the real estate market. ... read more
- Where Women Are Buying the Most HomesWomen have grown more powerful as a homebuying force over the last few decades, and they tend to take on more financial risk, a new report shows. ... read more
- Homebuilders May Have a Social Media ProblemThey may be underusing social networks to engage with potential new-home buyers, according to a John Burns Real Estate podcast. ... read more
- Ellen DeGeneres Presents $50K Gift to Heroic Chicago ProReal estate agent Candice Payne receives national attention and two $25,000 checks for her efforts to house the homeless during last week’s polar vortex. ... read more
- What’s Topping the Wish Lists of Luxury Buyers in 2019High-end home shoppers can have high-end expectations. Here are some of their most desired home amenities. ... read more
- Survey: Women Report Facing ‘Glass Ceiling’ in Real EstateEven in female-dominated industries, like real estate, women say they feel limited in entering higher levels of the career. ... read more