- Different Options. Better Solutions.
Avoid Foreclosure or Sell Fast.
One 10 minute phone call, click or chat can change your life.
Realty Warehouse News
- Home Seller Profits Climb to a 13-Year HighHomeowners nationwide felt richer at resale in 2019, particularly those who live out west. ... read more
- Mortgage Payments Are Getting CheaperThe average mortgage payment is about $1,500 per month, about the same as a rent payment. ... read more
- 10 Counties Where Foreclosures Are Actually IncreasingHome buyers and investors may still be able to unlock bargains in a few foreclosure pockets. ... read more
- 3.8M Homes Are Missing From the Housing MarketHere’s why your home buyers could face some frustration in their house hunt. ... read more
- Could Ditching Security Deposits Increase Rental Costs?Some housing experts are warning that lawmakers’ efforts to remove security deposits on rentals could have consequences on tenants. ... read more
- How Will Commercial’s Capital Markets Fare in 2020?“This year is especially important for CRE pros to understand where and how much investment activity to deploy to be successful,” says CCIM Institute’s Chief Economist K.C. Conway. ... read more
- NAR: Home Sales Climb, Sellers Are in a Good PositionExpect a notable pickup in home sales this year. Read more from NAR’s latest housing report. ... read more
- 97-Year-Olds Can Still Get a 30-Year MortgageOlder Americans may not realize that they can still qualify for a mortgage. ... read more
- Are Your Clients Saving Enough?A recent survey found that more than one in five Americans is not saving any of their annual income. ... read more
- Formerly Redlined Neighborhoods Linked to Hotter TempsResearch on 108 urban areas nationwide shows correlation between outdoor temperatures and discriminatory housing practices of the past. ... read more
- Top 10 Cities for NewlywedsSome locales offer better financial opportunities and more affordable housing for couples starting out in married life. ... read more
- Housing Starts Rose 3.2% in 2019December new-construction gains were the highest in 13 years. ... read more
- What Exactly Do Closing Costs Cover?Share this financial breakdown with clients so they understand what they’re paying for at the closing table. ... read more
- Slight Uptick in Mortgage Rates Won’t Stymie DemandCheaper financing opportunities, combined with a strong job market, are boosting home buyers’ purchasing power. ... read more
- Top 10 Cities for Rental Investments This YearA new analysis shows that the Midwest and East Coast are among the hotspots for rental property bargains. ... read more