- Different Options. Better Solutions.
Avoid Foreclosure or Sell Fast.
One 10 minute phone call, click or chat can change your life.
Realty Warehouse News
- Can Mortgage Debt Increase Your Life Expectancy?Taking on a mortgage may actually be good for your health, a new study suggests. ... read more
- America’s 50 Most Expensive Small TownsSmall-town living isn’t always cheaper than urban life. In fact, in some burgs, residents may find it to be less expensive to live in a major metro area. ... read more
- Single-Family Homebuilding Shows Slight UptickBuilders remain confident as construction starts rise, but will it translate to a more robust new-home market? ... read more
- Redfin Puts 4 Offices on Lockdown After Shooting ThreatThe brokerage is set to reopen branches in the San Francisco area early this week following an incident in which a former contractor made menacing comments. ... read more
- HUD Rescinds Down Payment Assistance Rules for FHA BorrowersThe guidance, which was released in April, sought to clarify documentation requirements for government entities that provide financial aid to home buyers. ... read more
- Green Homes Hit a Record High GloballyThe number of LEED-certified properties jumped 19% since 2017. Most of them are in the U.S. ... read more
- Is There a Bat in the Bedroom or a Rat in the Pool?What business is like for professional “critter gitters” who remove wildlife from homes. ... read more
- Builders Are Lowering Prices: Will It Be Enough?Homebuilders are starting to lower their prices to better cater to growing demand for smaller, more affordable homes. ... read more
- Gen Z: They’re Not Too Young to Buy a HomeThose born in 1995 or after are taking out more credit and increasingly eyeing homeownership. ... read more
- Mortgage Rates Hover Near Record LowsBorrowing costs remain low, and home buyers and homeowners are taking more notice. ... read more
- How You Might Be Sabotaging Your Lawn AppealA lush lawn can help improve a home’s aesthetics, if homeowners avoid these two common mistakes. ... read more
- NAR, Labor Officials Meet to Pave Path for Future of AHPsThe association says it’s committed to supporting the Department of Labor's efforts to fendsoff legal challenges to its association health plan rule. ... read more
- Agent Parodies Garth Brooks’ ‘Friends in Low Places’“My inspector goes to low places …” real estate pro Sean Cochran croons in a spoof on Garth Brooks’ 1990s hit song. ... read more
- The Cheapest and Priciest Places to Live in the U.S.See how your city ranks among 75 metros when factoring in rent costs, average utility and internet costs, fuel prices, and food. ... read more
- Where ‘Zombie’ Foreclosures Are Still Problematic“A handful of areas still face notable problems with homes abandoned by owners after they get hit with foreclosure claims,” a new report finds. ... read more