- Different Options. Better Solutions.
Avoid Foreclosure or Sell Fast.
One 10 minute phone call, click or chat can change your life.
Realty Warehouse News
- More Owners Are Coming, But There’s Not Enough HousingA noticeable shift away from renting has started and more households are forming. But production is failing to keep pace, a new report notes. ... read more
- Privacy Concerns Mount Over Hidden Sales PricesIn about a dozen nondisclosure states, the amount of a home purchase isn’t made public. ... read more
- Places LGBTQ Folks Are Calling HomeThe cities beyond New York and San Francisco that are earning gay-friendly reputations. ... read more
- Is Your Site Ready for “Smartphone Only” Internet Users?Without an adaptable website, you could be missing out on leads from the increasing number of Americans that rely on their phones for internet access. ... read more
- Mortgage Giants Want to Help Buyers Purchase Prefab HomesHowever, a consumer bias toward manufactured housing may be standing in the way. ... read more
- Remodeling Clients Who Put Style Over Function Hurt ResaleThe era of real estate-focused reality television is encouraging too many homeowners to put aesthetics first, which may make it harder to sell in the future, experts say. ... read more
- Citibank to Pay $7.8M to Settle Escrow Account ComplaintsThe bank will reimburse thousands of California homeowners over a legal dispute involving unpaid, overdue interest on escrow accounts. ... read more
- Supreme Court Rules Landowner Can Sue Over Gov’t AccessA Pennsylvania woman says officials in her town violated her privacy when accessing a private cemetery on her property. ... read more
- A $1.25M Home—With No Front DoorAn unusual property called the “Haus Gables” in Atlanta has hit the market—but potential buyers will have to figure out how to get inside. ... read more
- NAR: FCC’s 5G Plan Could Hurt Property OwnersThe association and other industry groups are concerned that a proposed rule enables the placement of antennas without owners’ consent. ... read more
- Emerging Buyer’s Market Lifts Home Sales in May“The purchasing power to buy a home has been bolstered by falling mortgage rates, and buyers are responding,” says NAR’s chief economist. ... read more
- Freddie Debuts Remodeling Loan for Fixer-Upper BuyersThe mortgage giant announced this week a new loan offering to help home buyers finance their home improvement projects. ... read more
- REALTORS® Giving Back: NAR’s Volunteering Works Announces 2019 HonoreesFive real estate professionals have been selected for a program to help expand their charitable causes. ... read more
- Ben Carson Takes Aim at Single-Family ZoningThe HUD secretary says that more cities need to consider following Minneapolis’ example and phase out single-family zoning to increase housing supply. ... read more
- Watch Out, First-Time Buyers: ‘Mom-and-Pop’ Investors Are Swooping InHome purchasing activity among investors has reached the highest level in the past two decades, and investors are giving first-time home buyers some serious competition. ... read more