- Different Options. Better Solutions.
Avoid Foreclosure or Sell Fast.
One 10 minute phone call, click or chat can change your life.
Realty Warehouse News
- CoStar Inches Further Into Residential MarketThe commercial real estate giant has reached an agreement to buy the residential property listing site Homes.com for $156 million. ... read more
- Marijuana Spurs Real Estate DemandIn states where it’s legal, commercial practitioners say regulations and inventories are tight among properties that will accommodate cannabis growth and sales. Read more from NAR’s latest report. ... read more
- Mortgage Rates Near 3% AgainFor the second week in a row, mortgage rates tumbled, offering a welcome relief to home shoppers with lower borrowing costs. ... read more
- Marijuana Biz Fueling Real Estate DemandIn states where cannabis is legal, strict regulations limiting available space put pressure on industry growth and sales. ... read more
- Some States Will Pay Home Buyers' Student Loans“SmartBuy” programs pay off student loan debt in exchange for a mortgage in the state. Sound too good to be true? ... read more
- The US is 3.8 Million Homes ShortUnderbuilding, particularly in the entry-level housing category, is why your buyers are having such a hard time finding enough homes for sale. ... read more
- Black Millennial Homeownership Rates SurgeBuyers between the ages of 26 and 39 are purchasing at higher rates than other Black Americans. But wealth disparities and discrimination linger. ... read more
- Best Time to List: MidweekHomes listed on a Tuesday, Wednesday, or Thursday tend to sell for more money than homes listed on the weekend, Redfin reports. ... read more
- The 15 Hottest Housing Markets in MarchRealtor.com®'s latest rankings show where listings are selling the fastest and attracting the most views online. ... read more
- Foreign Investors Compete for U.S. Suburban HomesOverseas buyers account for nearly a third of institutional investments in single-family rental homes, contributing to the heated housing markets nationwide. ... read more
- Could Vacant Commercial Buildings Be Converted to Affordable Housing?Some urban planners and lawmakers point to commercial buildings left empty in the pandemic as viable sites for new, moderately priced housing inventory. ... read more
- An Appeal for UnityCalling REALTORS® “the best of all that America is,” NAR President Charlie Oppler asks members to help level the playing field for all Americans with dreams of homeownership. ... read more
- Popular Community Wellness FeaturesMore Americans want to spend time outdoors, so highlight parks and recreational features in your area. ... read more
- 3 Planting Tips on National Gardening DayIt’s time to start planning the selection of colorful flowers and healthy vegetables that will dress up homes across the country this year. ... read more
- Google Searches Reflect Consumers’ Market AngstThis is not a bubble, leading real estate economists say. Be ready to tell your clients why. ... read more