- Different Options. Better Solutions.
Avoid Foreclosure or Sell Fast.
One 10 minute phone call, click or chat can change your life.
Realty Warehouse News
- What Exactly Do Closing Costs Cover?Share this financial breakdown with clients so they understand what they’re paying for at the closing table. ... read more
- Slight Uptick in Mortgage Rates Won’t Stymie DemandCheaper financing opportunities, combined with a strong job market, are boosting home buyers’ purchasing power. ... read more
- Top 10 Cities for Rental Investments This YearA new analysis shows that the Midwest and East Coast are among the hotspots for rental property bargains. ... read more
- In Addition to HQ2 Tax Breaks, Amazon Sought $1B for Other Real Estate ProjectsThe online retail giant has sparked a debate over whether econimic incentives are a smart way for cities and states to attract jobs and development. ... read more
- Scammers Pose as Agents to Bilk Real Estate ColleaguesCriminals may pretend to be a practitioner asking his or her coworkers to pick up hundreds of dollars in gift cards for supposed closing gifts. ... read more
- More Luxury Apartments Are ComingWhy some analysts believe the availability of more high-end units could lead to more options for lower-income renters. ... read more
- Weekly Mortgage Applications Surge 30%Buyer demand hits highest level in 11 years. ... read more
- Former Fannie Exec Sentenced to Prison for Fraud in Foreclosure SalesThe former employee accepted more than a million dollars in bribes and kickbacks. ... read more
- Coldwell Banker Campaign Vows to Support Female LeadershipThe real estate giant has launched a “What Moves Her” initiative to encourage women to aim high in the business. ... read more
- 3 Trends Designers Want to Leave in the 2010sAll-gray interiors are one of the fads that designers say they hope quickly vanishes soon. ... read more
- How Much Savings a Higher Credit Score Can UnlockA better score can save $40K or more on the interest on your home loan, a new study shows. ... read more
- The Median Age of Repeat Buyers Is ‘Skyrocketing’The age has crept up considerably over recent decades. ... read more
- Fewer New Homes Have 4 or More BedroomsThe popularity of smaller starter homes has been fueling the trend. ... read more
- Where Home Prices Are Dampening Job GrowthA new NAR study shows how some markets’ economies could be hurt by housing affordability woes. ... read more
- Are Your Neighbors Copycats?Keeping up with the Joneses? Seventy percent of homeowners admit that they have copied their next-door neighbor’s decor. ... read more