- Different Options. Better Solutions.
Avoid Foreclosure or Sell Fast.
One 10 minute phone call, click or chat can change your life.
Realty Warehouse News
- Yun: Gains in Pending Home Sales Likely Short-LivedDespite an uptick in contract signings in May, signs of a market slowdown continue to “choke off” buyer demand, according to NAR’s latest housing report. ... read more
- Mortgage Rates Rise Modestly to 5.81%NAR economist says homebuying costs have increased $800 every month so far this year. ... read more
- Las Vegas REALTOR® Helps Trauma Victims See Beauty in ScarsMichelle Hardy-Rodriguez, who has scars from a serious car accident, helps soothe people’s physical and emotional recovery. ... read more
- Home Sales Retreat to Pre-Pandemic LevelsHowever, housing prices continue to accelerate, with the national median surpassing $400,000 for the first time. Read more from NAR’s latest report. ... read more
- Why You Need to Speak Up About VA LoansReal estate pros can play a big role in helping veterans achieve homeownership by sharing more information about the VA Home Loan Guaranty Program and helping to dispel common myths. ... read more
- NAR Leaders Break Down Affordability Crisis for LawmakersMembers of Congress and congressional staff get a briefing on crucial association data showing the economic impact of high home prices. ... read more
- Surging Mortgage Rates Spook House HuntersBorrowing costs have climbed to their highest level since 2008, sending shock waves through the housing market. ... read more
- Protect Your Website From Copyright ClaimsUse this risk management strategy, especially if you’re using any third-party content on your website or business materials. ... read more
- Yun: Fed’s Aggressive Rate Hike May ‘Shrink the Buyer Pool’
- What the Fed's Aggressive Rate Hike May Mean for Housing
- What the Fed's Aggressive Rate Hike Means for Housing
- Fed’s Aggressive Rate Hike May Influence ‘Shrinking Buyer Pool’The Federal Reserve’s move to raise its benchmark rate by three-quarters of a percentage point—the largest increase since 1994—could put more upward pressure on near-6% mortgage rates and sideline more home buyers, says NAR Chief Economist Lawrence Yun. ... read more
- Results of National Call for REALTOR® Volunteerism Are HugeAt least half of the nation’s REALTOR® associations planned projects, from serving homeless shelters to community cleanup efforts, during the 2022 REALTOR® Volunteer Days. ... read more
- REALTORS® Plant Community Garden in Virginia Food DesertThe Northern Virginia Association of REALTORS® brings fresh fruits and vegetables to a neighborhood dealing with food insecurity. ... read more
- Mortgage Rates Turn Upward AgainThe reversal after declines over the last three weeks has economists closely watching for the Fed’s anticipated rate hike next week. ... read more