- Different Options. Better Solutions.
Avoid Foreclosure or Sell Fast.
One 10 minute phone call, click or chat can change your life.
Realty Warehouse News
- Why Open Houses Still Have a Bright Future“Open houses are still relevant, regardless of how good videos, VR, and 360-degree photography get,” says one exec. ... read more
- The Condo Market Is ReboundingFor buyers being squeezed out by rising single-family home prices, condos offer a chance for homeownership in big cities. ... read more
- Where Rooftop Solar Panels Are Worth the MoneyAn analysis of the cost-effectiveness of solar panels on new homes in five markets reveals some surprising findings. ... read more
- FTC Sues CoStar to Block RentPath AcquisitionIn its complaint, the Federal Trade Commission alleges the acquisition will eliminate price and quality competition for renters and property managers. ... read more
- Investors Vie for Build-to-Rent Single-Family HomesSubdivisions featuring single-family rental homes are emerging as a more affordable option for those seeking extra space in the suburbs. ... read more
- Record Number of Homeowners Stand to Lower Mortgage PaymentsOver 19 million owners could save more than $300 monthly, a study suggests. ... read more
- New-Home Sales Are 41.5% Higher Than a Year AgoBuyers continue to shift from city centers to the suburbs, the homebuilder’s trade group says. ... read more
- The Top Luxury ZIP Codes in 2020Wealthy Americans, immune to the economic recession, continue to invest in property in some of the country’s priciest locales. ... read more
- Contract Signings Recede Slightly But Remain Strong“We may be starting to see rising home prices hurt affordability,” NAR’s chief economist warns. ... read more
- What Real Estate Has to Be Grateful For in 2020While this year has been full of challenges, the residential real estate industry has been an economic bright spot. ... read more
- FHFA Increases Conforming Loan Limits for 2021For countless American households, especially those in more expensive markets, higher loan limits open more opportunities for homeownership. ... read more
- 15 Cities With the Lowest Costs of LivingMore Americans are planning to move to a cheaper town to cut living expenses, according to a new survey. ... read more
- Tech Giants Prop Up Commercial RecoveryBig technology companies emerge as major tenants and acquirers of office space, warehouses, data centers, and retail stores. ... read more
- 10 Mortgage Lenders With the Highest VolumeFind out which servicers home buyers are increasingly turning to for a purchase loan. ... read more
- Commercial Giant Takes Step Into Residential Data BusinessCoStar Group is purchasing Homesnap for $250 million, increasing its stake in both the residential and commercial markets. ... read more