- Different Options. Better Solutions.
Avoid Foreclosure or Sell Fast.
One 10 minute phone call, click or chat can change your life.
Realty Warehouse News
- Will Lower Mortgage Rates Escalate Sales Gains?After six consecutive weeks of declines in the 30-year fixed-rate mortgage, upcoming data may show whether it has prompted more buyers to make a move. ... read more
- Natural Disasters Hit Real Estate Hard in 2018Natural disasters struck with a vengeance in 2018, marking the third straight year with an above-average number of catastrophes. ... read more
- Microsoft Gives $500M for Affordable Housing in SeattleMicrosoft is looking to address the shortage of affordable housing in the Seattle area, where the software giant is based. ... read more
- When a Pair of Cats Are Your RentersTwo cats in Silicon Valley are the pampered renters and sole occupants of a $1,500-per-month studio. ... read more
- Builders Bet on Luxe Townhomes to Win Over Young BuyersHomebuilders across the country are betting on high-end townhouses to try to get more millennials into homeownership. ... read more
- Gov’t Shutdown Puts Opportunity-Zone Investors in LimboThose who were planning to move quickly in taking advantage of opportunity-zone tax provisions are putting on the brakes. ... read more
- Why 400,000 Young Adults Aren’t BuyingA new study by the Federal Reserve points to one of the main culprits for the lower rate of homeownership among young people over the past decade. ... read more
- CNN Quotes NAR Chief Economist on Economic Drag of ShutdownWhile documenting the effect the month-long government shutdown is having on federal government employees and businesses, reporter Lydia DePillis turned to NAR for comment on the home sales impact. ... read more
- NAR Asks Trump Administration to Reopen Rural Loan ProgramRural Housing Loan Program applications have been stalled since the government shutdown started. ... read more
- Man Arrested in Armed Robbery of Real Estate OfficeTwo masked men in Kirksville, Missouri, held a gun to a real estate broker’s head as they demanded money. Police are still on the lookout for one of the suspects. ... read more
- The Trending Kitchen Styles in RemodelsFind out some of the top styles, features, and finishes in the kitchens that will most catch your clients' eyes. ... read more
- Where You’ll Find the Most Competitive BuyersFind out where home shoppers have the highest average credit and the ability to make large down payments. ... read more
- 2019’s Most Powerful People in Real EstateT3 Sixty releases its rankings of the most powerful leaders in the residential real estate industry. See any familiar names? ... read more
- Report Raises Concerns Over Dual AgencyConsumers are confused when it comes to dual agency arrangements in real estate, cautions a new report from the Consumer Federation of America. ... read more
- REALTORS® Help Reopen Key Programs as Shutdown DragsIn another win for real estate, NAR successfully pushes the IRS to continue a mortgage program vital to keeping closings on track. ... read more