- Different Options. Better Solutions.
Avoid Foreclosure or Sell Fast.
One 10 minute phone call, click or chat can change your life.
Realty Warehouse News
- Affordability a Top Concern as Economists Deliver 2020 Outlook“Affordable housing is one of the real challenges of our time,” HUD Secretary Ben Carson says at NAR’s Real Estate Forecast Summit. ... read more
- Gen Z Loves Brick-and-Mortar: Could They Fuel Retail Boom?The commercial sector is banking on Gen Z: Eighty-one percent say they like to go to a physical store. ... read more
- Real Estate Firm Surprises Team With $10M in BonusesThis company’s gift to its workforce this holiday made news headlines across the country. ... read more
- Report: First-Time Buyer Market Shows Signs of ReboundingMore first-time buyers emerged in the third quarter—a modest rise, but one that economists are upbeat about. ... read more
- WhatsApp Soon to Go Dark for Millions of UsersThose using outdated devices will no longer be able to access the popular smartphone messaging app starting in February. ... read more
- 10 Markets Expected to Explode in 5 Years“Potential buyers in these 10 markets will find conditions especially favorable to purchase a home going into the next decade,” says NAR’s president. ... read more
- Bidding Wars Stay at 10-Year LowRedfin economists predict that buyers should expect to face a rise in competition again in early 2020. ... read more
- Study: Consumers’ Homebuying Optimism Bounces Back Up“Looking ahead, we continue to expect a steady but modest pace of growth in home purchase activity,” says Fannie Mae’s chief economist. ... read more
- Fewer New Homes Are Adding BasementsProperties built on slab foundations, however, are steadily increasing. ... read more
- 6 Global Tech Startups to Watch in Real EstateSecond Century Ventures, NAR’s strategic investment arm, announces its inaugural Australia Reach accelerator class for 2020. ... read more
- Inventory Declines Just as Millennial Buyer Demand Is RisingThe number of homes for sale dropped by nearly 10% annually in November at a time when low interest rates are increasing buyer demand. ... read more
- Top 8 Destinations for Winter Vacation Home Buyers“Those that made the list this year have an almost built-in guest population,” researchers say in a new study. ... read more
- Battle Over Nation’s Homeless Reaches Supreme CourtMunicipalities across the country are at odds about whether to permit homeless people to sleep on the streets. ... read more
- Town Seeks Limit on Real Estate SignageCity officials in Fremont, Calif., say complaints from residents have soared about open house signs cluttering street corners and sidewalks. ... read more
- Young Buyers Drive Spike in VA LoansSuch financing has jumped 43% from five years ago. Find out where you’re most likely to see these clients in the market. ... read more