- Different Options. Better Solutions.
Avoid Foreclosure or Sell Fast.
One 10 minute phone call, click or chat can change your life.
Realty Warehouse News
- How Much Does Curb Appeal Affect Home Value?A new study aims to enumerate the premium for properties that have the strongest exterior aesthetics. ... read more
- Some Buyers Find Better Affordability in MultifamilyFirst-timers priced out of the single-family market are becoming landlords in order to subsidize their mortgage payments. ... read more
- Features That Are Becoming Standard in New HomesBuilders say first-time and repeat buyers are increasingly demanding smaller houses with these high-quality amenities. ... read more
- Office Buildings With Green Upgrades Gain a Sales EdgeDevelopers who take steps to improve the energy efficiency of their buildings may boost the properties’ value, a new study shows. ... read more
- Survey: Consumers Strongly Prefer Listings With 3D ToursHome buyers say they may be more motivated to visit or purchase a home if the online listing includes more than static pictures. ... read more
- Police Pursue More Suspects in Minneapolis Agent’s MurderA second person has been charged and more are thought to have been involved in the killing of real estate professional Monique Baugh and her boyfriend. ... read more
- Report: Brokerage Offered Bribe to Staff for 5-Star ReviewsPurplebricks Canada has apologized after an internal company memo was publicized this week, offering employees paid days off in return for glowing reviews. ... read more
- How Changes to FICO Scoring Could Impact BuyersThe way FICO scores are calculated is changing this summer, and the move could make it tougher for some Americans to get approved for a mortgage. ... read more
- California City Aims to Ban Criminal Background Checks on RentersOakland follows other West Coast metros that have prohibited landlords from turning away potential renters who have a criminal history. ... read more
- Most Common Sources of Construction DefectsThere’s a wide variety of issues that can lead to building deficiencies. But the most common relate to poorly trained contractors, finds a new study. ... read more
- Mortgage Rates Hover Near All-Time LowsHome sales and construction have surged in response to lower borrowing costs. ... read more
- Single Women Own More Homes Than Single MenIn some metros, single women are achieving double-digit percentages in ownership. ... read more
- Gen Z Is Up Against Millennials for HousingThere may be some steep competition between the two generations for a dwindling supply of entry-level homes. ... read more
- Single-Family Rentals Remain Increasingly LucrativeRent prices for single-family properties rose 3% year over year in November 2019, according to a recent CoreLogic report. ... read more
- Survey Reveals the Most Common Roommate GripesTensions can arise as more people take on roommates to try to curb rising living costs. ... read more