- Different Options. Better Solutions.
Avoid Foreclosure or Sell Fast.
One 10 minute phone call, click or chat can change your life.
Realty Warehouse News
- Fixed-Rate Mortgages Dip but ARMs RiseAmid market uncertainty, buyers focus on lower initial rates. ... read more
- Rate Increases Felt Most by Younger AdultsWhile some millennials are waiting out the active market, many more say they purchased before they expected to lock in a lower rate. ... read more
- Some Investors See Profits Tighten on Single-Family RentalsPurchase prices are rising faster than rents in many markets. ... read more
- Buyer Outlook Positive for Upcoming QuarterNearly half of respondents in a new study say the next three months will be a good time to buy a home; less than a third say it won’t. ... read more
- NAR’s Yun: ‘The Market Is Quite Unusual’Listed homes are selling swiftly even though home prices are much higher than a year ago. Yet, home sales are heading down. Read more from NAR’s latest housing report. ... read more
- Homebuilding Slows as Buyers HesitateConstruction takes a dip as rising costs may be even more problematic in the new-home sector. ... read more
- Buyers Reveal Their Most Unexpected Housing CostsReal estate pros may be able to help their clients better prepare for the full costs of homeownership. ... read more
- Rents Jump to New Record Once AgainThe rental market boom continues, and renters are paying a lot more—with few signs of that slowing. ... read more
- A Swimming Pool Isn’t Always a GoldmineMany American homeowners say they find owning a pool is too risky and expensive, a new survey finds. ... read more
- ’Best Place to Live’ Is Down SouthBoulder, Colo., was dethroned by this Southern city on U.S. News & World Report’s latest annual rankings of the top places to call home. ... read more
- Most Borrowers Don’t Compare Mortgage RatesShopping around for a mortgage before you buy can help save tens of thousands of dollars over the lifetime of your loan, says a LendingTree senior analyst. ... read more
- Sellers With Record Profits May See a Tax BillWith rising home prices, long-time homeowners may be the most at risk of facing taxes from the sale of their home. ... read more
- Home Builders Feel Less ConfidentBuilder sentiment has dropped to a two-year low as rising costs become a growing concern for builders and buyers. ... read more
- Biden Administration Takes Aim at America’s Housing ShortageNAR has shown the shortfall at 5.5 million homes in the U.S. and has called for “urgent action.” ... read more
- New-Home Buyers Face Rising Rate SurprisesPurchasers of new-home construction may have signed their contracts a year ago, when mortgage rates were considerably lower. Now, they’re facing significantly higher borrowing costs as they near closing. ... read more