- Different Options. Better Solutions.
Avoid Foreclosure or Sell Fast.
One 10 minute phone call, click or chat can change your life.
Realty Warehouse News
- 1M Delinquent Homeowners Haven’t Asked for ForbearanceThey may be confused about the repayment terms of such mortgage assistance, keeping them from asking their lenders for help. ... read more
- First-Time Buyers Rush to Lock in Low Mortgage RatesThe uptick in activity “has come at a critical time for the economy,” says Freddie Mac Chief Economist Sam Khater. ... read more
- Builders Ramp Up Construction to Meet High DemandHowever, rising lumber costs threaten to price more home buyers out of the new-home market over the coming months. ... read more
- Where Home Flippers’ Profits Are Rising the MostFewer investors are doing fix-and-flips, but those still active in the market are seeing the highest earnings since late 2018. ... read more
- How to Better Protect Homes Against WildfiresResearchers say homeowners should consider their landscaping when determining ways to keep their homes safe from fires. ... read more
- This Beer Can-Covered Listing Went ViralJust how many bottles of beer on the wall? You’ll have to see the pictures to believe it. ... read more
- Mortgage Help Available for Hurricane Sally, Wildfire VictimsFannie Mae and Freddie Mac have announced disaster relief aid for homeowners affected by Hurricane Sally—adding to a growing list of disasters in 2020. ... read more
- Home Prices Surge to Two-Year High, Disasters Slow New ListingsBuyers face daunting challenges: home price growth with no slowdown in sight and inventory nearly 40% lower than a year ago, realtor.com® reports. ... read more
- What the Fed’s Extended Low Rate Means for MortgagesThe Federal Reserve voted Wednesday to leave its benchmark lending rate—what banks charge one another for short-term borrowing—unchanged and near zero. ... read more
- Majority of Young Adults Are Now Living With Their ParentsEmpty nest no more? The pandemic has prompted millions of young adults to move back in with their parents. ... read more
- Is Your Housing Market Considered a ‘Zoom Town’?The new slang for boomtowns reflects the dynamics of regions gaining residents who seek extra space and privacy. ... read more
- Home Improvement, DIY Likely to Be Habits With Staying PowerHomeowners don’t appear to be running out of house projects yet. ... read more
- Some Employers Are Encouraging Workers to Move—With a CatchMany companies provide a substantial one-time bonus to employees, but cut salaries to adjust for lower costs of living. ... read more
- Investors Eye New Purposes for Urban Parking GaragesLong viewed as a safe bet for investors, garages may end up redeveloped as storage or medical facilities as demand for parking drops. ... read more
- iBuying Giant Opendoor Is Going Public Through a MergerThe company that helped to set off a wave of iBuying and instant cash offers will soon become a public company valued at an estimated $4.8 billion. ... read more