- Different Options. Better Solutions.
Avoid Foreclosure or Sell Fast.
One 10 minute phone call, click or chat can change your life.
Realty Warehouse News
- Some Buyers Bring an Interior Designer Along in House ShoppingHome shoppers are interested in more upfront guidance about the renovation potential of properties. ... read more
- Mortgage Rates Rise But Stay Near Historic LowsWhile the 30-year fixed-rate mortgage inched closer to 3% this week, NAR forecasts that an expected slow increase in rates in 2021 “should not be alarming to would-be home buyers.” ... read more
- Homeowners Are Now Eligible for Up to 18 Months of ForbearanceThe FHFA announces another extension for pandemic mortgage relief for loans backed by Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac. ... read more
- ‘Spillover Markets’ Catch a Wave With BuyersConsumers seeking lower housing prices are looking farther from central metro areas. View realtor.com®’s list of the hottest housing markets. ... read more
- Retirees Seeking Homes Need Help Navigating Areas With Short-Term Rental BansRemind clients to check with planning departments and homeowners associations about local regulations. ... read more
- Windermere, Notarize Seek to Eliminate Exclusionary Title DocumentsDiscriminatory language is being uncovered in title documents that once sought to limit who could buy a property. The real estate community and tech companies are stepping up to remove it. ... read more
- New-Home Sales Jump 19% AnnuallyThe median sales price for a new home was $346,400 in January, but builders are trying to control higher construction costs. ... read more
- Many Homeowners Admit Not Knowing How to Maintain Their HomeHome maintenance affects value over the long run. But a new survey shows that homeowners lack knowledge in how to properly maintain a lot of their home’s appliances and systems. ... read more
- Contract Signings Retreat, Not Enough Homes for SaleHome sales could be higher, but eager buyers are finding a lack of supply. Read more from NAR’s latest housing report. ... read more
- NAR: It’s Time to Pass the Equality ActThe association applauds the House for advancing a bill to the Senate that would extend fair housing and other protections to LGBTQ Americans. ... read more
- Which Is Cheaper: Buying an Existing Home or Building New?Buyers who limit their construction costs and omit upgrades could save thousands of dollars, a study says. ... read more
- Home Improvement Projects Continue to Keep Owners BusyKitchen and bathroom updates continue to top to-do lists as owners grow more comfortable securing financing. ... read more
- Housing Providers Struggle as Renters Miss PaymentsWith millions of tenants behind on their rent, many owners are facing financial hardship. About $11 billion is needed monthly to assist renters and owners, NAR estimates. ... read more
- Warehouses, Storefronts Gain Value in States With Legal CannabisCommercial property owners are finding they can charge a premium as investors look for locations for new cannabis businesses. ... read more
- Why Are More First-Time Buyers Shunning FHA Financing?FHA-insured loans once were the favorite of first-time buyers, but now more rookie buyers are opting for more conventional mortgages. What has changed? ... read more