- Different Options. Better Solutions.
Avoid Foreclosure or Sell Fast.
One 10 minute phone call, click or chat can change your life.
Realty Warehouse News
- Americans’ Commute Times Swell to Record HighOn average, commuters are spending 20 more minutes a week commuting than they did a decade ago. It may not sound like a big difference, but it can really add up. ... read more
- This iBuyer Is Inspecting Properties for GhostsBungalo hopes to take the scary part out of buying a home through the launch of “paranormal inspection reports.” ... read more
- 10 Best Places to Retire in 2020Warm weather and low taxes continue to have a big pull on where retirees are choosing to settle down. ... read more
- Forecast: Retailers to Have Strong Holiday Spending SeasonBuyer traffic in brick-and-mortar retailers is expected to surge, with the average adult expected to spend $683 on holiday-related items this year, a new report shows. ... read more
- Mortgage Rates Are Dropping AgainThe 30-year fixed-rate mortgage fell 8 basis points this week. Home buyers are responding. ... read more
- Midwest Markets Show MomentumMetros in central states dominated realtor.com®’s list of the top-performing markets for September, claiming nearly half of the 20 spots. ... read more
- Lights Go Out for Hundreds of Thousands of CaliforniansThe costs of the planned blackout—which started Wednesday as part of a utility company’s attempt to limit wildfire risk—could reach as high as $2.5 billion, analysts say. ... read more
- HUD Expands Affordable Housing for Persons With DisabilitiesThe agency pledges $75 million to boost development of supportive homes. ... read more
- Hottest Vacation Home Markets in Unexpected SpotsMore consumers are feeling richer, which is fueling a stronger demand for getaway homes. ... read more
- Homeowners’ Top DIY MistakesOne in four homeowners who attempted to do their own improvement projects injured themselves, a new survey finds. ... read more
- Where People Are Most, Least Likely to Be Denied a Mortgage“Most reasons for denial are financial, but some are not borrower-specific, such as concerns about the collateral,” says a LendingTree spokesperson. ... read more
- New Appraisal Exemption Rule Takes Effect TodayCertain home sales of $400,000 and below will no longer require an appraisal. ... read more
- California Tightens Up on Rent ControlGov. Gavin Newsom signed into law a measure that would cap rents throughout the state, a move that the real estate industry has warned could have dire long-term consequences. ... read more
- Report: Senior Housing Wealth Surges to Record HighHomeowners 62 and older are feeling richer thanks to homeownership. ... read more
- First-Time, Move-Up Buyers Face Rising CompetitionEntry-level and mid-tier homes are becoming more difficult to find. Brace yourself: Inventory levels are likely to worsen in early 2020, a new realtor.com® report shows. ... read more