- Different Options. Better Solutions.
Avoid Foreclosure or Sell Fast.
One 10 minute phone call, click or chat can change your life.
Realty Warehouse News
- Real Estate Investors Feel Bullish, Ready to Jump Back InA new survey finds that investors are more eager to resume purchases than experts predicted. ... read more
- Which States See the Most Identity Theft?The risk level varies across the country, a new study finds. ... read more
- Coronavirus May Spark More MovesNearly half of Americans say they are more likely to relocate by the end of the year due to the pandemic. ... read more
- REALTORS® Conference & Expo Will Go VirtualMember participation is likely to expand with a fully online format. ... read more
- New-Home Sales Post Strongest May Numbers in a DecadeThe sector is booming as eased stay-at-home orders give buyers more opportunity to purchase. ... read more
- Privacy, Greenery Prized Perks in Outdoor SpacesAmericans are reassessing their yards to create more inviting, relaxing spots to unwind. ... read more
- How to Politely Sidestep a HandshakeHere are some alternative greetings to try when someone extends their hand. ... read more
- Listings Fetched Nearly 3 Offers Each in MayBidding wars have returned to the market as sellers garner more offers than in April, according to the May 2020 REALTORS® Confidence Index Survey. ... read more
- Agent Receives Generous Support After Brutal AttackA crowdfunding page has already raised more than $120,000 three days after a real estate agent in Lynchburg, Va., was attacked with a wrench at an open house. ... read more
- Wealth Divide Will Likely Widen After PandemicJob losses due to the coronavirus crisis have disproportionately affected low-income and Black workers, a new report finds. ... read more
- Price-Based Approach Replaces CFPB’s Debt-to-Income LimitNAR welcomed two proposed rules by the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau that will help bring greater stability for homebuyers. ... read more
- Biggest Brokerages Based on Sales Volume, TransactionsMany companies founded in the last 10 to 15 years have grown rapidly and are realizing disproportionate market share growth, says a new report. ... read more
- Top 7 Cities for LGBTQ People to Call HomeSmaller towns dominate the list of the most gay-friendly areas in the U.S. ... read more
- Pandemic Spurs Interest in Backyard CoopsHomeowners are exploring raising chickens for access to fresh eggs at a time when shopping in grocery stores has become more stressful. ... read more
- Warehouse Sales a Bright Spot for Commercial Real EstateThe growth of e-commerce—sped up by the pandemic—has created a need for more storage space. ... read more