- Different Options. Better Solutions.
Avoid Foreclosure or Sell Fast.
One 10 minute phone call, click or chat can change your life.
Realty Warehouse News
- Yun: Slowing Inflation Suggests Mortgage Rates Have Topped OutNAR’s chief economist shares what now needs to happen to bring down borrowing costs and increase affordability for home buyers. ... read more
- Double-Digit Home Price Gains in Q2 Erode Affordability Even More“Home prices have increased at a pace that far exceeds wage gains, especially for low- and middle-income workers,” says NAR Chief Economist Lawrence Yun. ... read more
- Mortgage Rates Rocket Back Above 5%, But Market ‘Stabilizing’Though weekly changes in borrowing costs are volatile, housing activity is reaching more balanced levels—which is ultimately good for buyers, says Freddie Mac’s chief economist. ... read more
- WCR Grants Aim to Inspire More Women Real Estate LeadersWhile women make up more than 60% of the real estate profession, they do not hold nearly that same level of representation in industry leadership roles. ... read more
- Mortgage Rates Dip Below 5%; Buyers Get ‘A Second-Chance Opportunity’The average monthly mortgage payment has fallen 12% reduction in just two months as high borrowing costs moderate, says NAR Chief Economist. ... read more
- Yun: Possible Economic Downturn Likely to Be MildA contracting economy typically means a recession, but other economic indicators are likely to mitigate the effects of the slowing economy, says NAR’s chief economist. ... read more
- NAR’s REACH Labs Makes First Multi-Association Alliance... read more
- Remote Online Notarization Is One Step CloserPassage by the House sets the stage for a Senate vote on NAR efforts to bring more real estate transactions into the digital age. ... read more
- 2nd Historic Fed Rate Hike Unlikely to ‘Further Damage’ Mortgage BorrowersThe market has mostly priced in current and future Fed actions, so mortgage rates shouldn’t rise dramatically, says NAR Chief Economist Lawrence Yun. ... read more
- Real Estate Forecast: Market to Ease Despite High Home PricesA housing slowdown precipitated by low inventory and rising mortgage rates will open opportunities for some buyers, NAR Chief Economist Lawrence Yun predicts. ... read more
- Dip in Mortgage Rates Little Consolation to Squeezed BuyersRecord-high home prices, declining consumer confidence and fears of recession are taking their toll on aspiring homeowners. ... read more
- Pending Home Sales Tumble as More Buyers Get Priced OutHousing affordability is becoming a bigger obstacle in the housing market. Homes were 80% more expensive in June than they were in 2019. Read more. ... read more
- Could Solving the Housing Shortage Help Close the Racial Gap Too?A report highlights housing supply issues and how a multifaceted approach could be key to improving housing equity as well. ... read more
- Yun to Lawmakers: Market Won’t Improve Without Action on SupplyThe inventory crunch will continue to chip away at affordability and sideline more buyers unless Congress enacts policies to boost housing production, NAR’s chief economist testifies on Capitol Hill. ... read more
- Mortgage Rates Rise Ahead of Fed’s Big AnnouncementThe Federal Reserve is expected to raise its key benchmark rate this coming week. What impact could it have on mortgage rates? ... read more