- Different Options. Better Solutions.
Avoid Foreclosure or Sell Fast.
One 10 minute phone call, click or chat can change your life.
Realty Warehouse News
- Confusion About Ownership Is Hindering Young BuyersAre you providing the appropriate information and resources for millennial prospects curious about home buying? ... read more
- Agent Helps Fuel ‘Rage Room’ TrendThe stress-relieving rooms are becoming all the rage, so one real estate pro in Albuquerque decided to capitalize on the frenzy. ... read more
- Prized Property Listed for $1B Sells for $100K in AuctionA markdown of 99.99% comes with a lot of fine print. ... read more
- Consumers: We’ll Pay More for NZE HomesNet-zero energy homes may have a bigger presence in the housing market as more consumers lean into their options, a new survey shows. ... read more
- Renovation Startup Curbio Wins NAR Pitch BattleThe tech startup puts real estate agents in the driver’s seat on presale renovation projects. ... read more
- This Arizona Housing Market Is 20% Airbnb RentalsThe short-term vacation rental service is taking over Sedona, Ariz., and residents aren’t happy. ... read more
- Outdoor Kitchens Continue to Be Major DrawA survey from the American Institute of Architects shows outdoor access is among the most desired kitchen features. ... read more
- The Top Destinations for MoversMedium-sized metros that tout affordability and large boomer populations are among the areas luring more out-of-state movers. ... read more
- Fannie Mae Predicts Two More Fed Cuts This YearIt could be a really good year for mortgage rates, if economists’ forecasts hold true. ... read more
- Lower Mortgage Rates Drive Sales Turnaround“Falling mortgage rates are improving housing affordability and nudging buyers into the market,” says NAR’s chief economist. Read more from NAR’s latest housing report. ... read more
- 3 Suspects Now Charged in Connection With Utah Agent’s DeathA woman is the third person to be charged in the shooting death of a Salt Lake City real estate agent. ... read more
- How to Fix These 4 Common Design MistakesWhat’s making rooms look smaller or less inviting? These solutions can help tweak the problematic elements inside a home. ... read more
- The Optimal Setting for Air ConditioningA federal program recommends a surprising number to keep your thermostat set to for the best cooling and energy efficiency. ... read more
- HUD’s Proposed Rule Targets Fair Housing Discrimination LawsuitsCritics argue that the proposal would make housing discrimination cases nearly “impossible” going forward. ... read more
- Agent Commissions a Song to Market Her Colorado TownOne real estate pro got a professionally produced track—named “Two Rivers”—and accompanying music video to pay tribute to the small town where she works in Lyons, Colo. ... read more