- Different Options. Better Solutions.
Avoid Foreclosure or Sell Fast.
One 10 minute phone call, click or chat can change your life.
Realty Warehouse News
- Don’t Underestimate the Importance of the Garage to BuyersLuxuries like pools and lavish living spaces may not be as enticing as a garage. ... read more
- Prime Housing No More? Amazon Pulls out of NY for HQ2Brokers and real estate pros weigh in after Amazon announces it has halted plans to build a second headquarters in Long Island City, N.Y. ... read more
- Google Plans to Invest $13B In Real EstateThe tech giant is proving itself as a powerhouse buyer of real estate across the country. ... read more
- Use Caution When Sending Automated TextsIf automated text messaging is part of your marketing strategy, you could be setting yourself up as a tempting target for plaintiff’s lawyers. ... read more
- Mortgage Rates Drop to Lowest Levels in a YearBorrowing costs continue to decline, as rates drop to the lowest averages in a year. ... read more
- Move Here If You’re Single and Searching for LoveMoving for romance may not be so far-fetched: A third of single Americans surveyed say a big determinant for their next move will be the number of dateable people who live there. ... read more
- How to Avoid Couple Spats When Home ShoppingHomebuying can be stressful, and couples may not always see eye to eye. ... read more
- Good Neighbor Program Shows Community Love in its 20th YearThe service award program is celebrating its 20th anniversary. “We are more than REALTORS® who simply sell houses,” says one Good Neighbor recipient. ... read more
- 5 Ways to Make Clients Feel Special on Valentine’s DayYou don’t have to send your customers extravagant gifts to let them know you care. Here are some creative tips on how to express your gratitude that will leave a lasting impression. ... read more
- Study: Homeownership Makes You More AttractiveOwning a home can boost appeal in the eyes of singles, a new report finds. ... read more
- Hottest Housing Markets Stretch Past Typical FrontrunnersA different kind of market is on the rise, stretching beyond the big cities and just out West. ... read more
- Report Reveals the “Power Markets” in LuxuryThese are the hotbeds of luxury home sales, and the markets to watch, says Coldwell Banker’s CEO. ... read more
- Wallpaper: The Stay or Go DilemmaHere are some tips for gauging whether a home’s wallpaper decor is on point or subpar. ... read more
- What’s Your State’s Rate? Find Average Mortgage Rates By StateMortgage rates can vary across the country. View this chart to see by how much and where your state falls. ... read more
- Media Rooms: Home Theaters With A New LookSome owners are moving away from basement entertainment rooms and are now creating lounge-style, multipurpose spaces near the main living areas in their homes. ... read more