- Different Options. Better Solutions.
Avoid Foreclosure or Sell Fast.
One 10 minute phone call, click or chat can change your life.
Realty Warehouse News
- NAR: Contract Signings Likely Won’t Go Any LowerThe pandemic struck pending home sales in April, but a rebound is coming, says NAR’s chief economist. ... read more
- Zombie Foreclosures Have Dropped Slightly Despite COVID-19Forbearance options have helped unemployed homeowners avoid foreclosure. But the mandate preventing foreclosures on government-backed mortgages sunsets June 30. ... read more
- Short-Term Rentals Are on the RiseMore landlords are offering flexible leases to help retain tenants, such as month-to-month options or three- to six-month time frames. ... read more
- 6 Low-Budget Home Improvement Ideas for ListingsHomeowners who are waiting to list can use the time to make eye-catching upgrades. ... read more
- Mortgage Applications Defy Forecasts, Up 54% Since AprilHome buyers are entering the market at a much brisker pace. Applications for home purchases mark their sixth week of consecutive gains. ... read more
- Seller’s or Buyer’s Market? It’s Up for DebateBuyers and sellers may both find an advantage in the housing market, but as one real estate analyst notes: “We are in uncharted territory.” ... read more
- New-Home Sales Post Unexpected Increase“The April data for new home sales show the potential for housing to lead any recovery for the overall economy,” says the chairman of the builder’s trade group. ... read more
- Fannie, Freddie Launch Resources on COVID-19 Relief OptionsThe GSEs have launched sites with information about financial recourse for struggling homeowners and renters. ... read more
- Is Your Brokerage’s Office Ready to Reopen?Use this guide to help put into place your policies and precautions before agents return to the workplace. ... read more
- Pets Get Priority When Shopping for Homes, Survey SaysNearly two-thirds of pet owners would forgo a home that doesn't meet the needs of their furry friends. ... read more
- Bigfoot Sighting: Creature Appears to Lurk in Listing PhotosWonder where Bigfoot is isolating during the pandemic? He’s in a $999,000 listing. ... read more
- Most Consumers Aren’t Afraid to Return to the MarketHome buyers and sellers are depending heavily on their real estate agents for information and reassurance about conducting transactions during the COVID-19 pandemic. ... read more
- Landlords Get Creative to Maximize Rent CollectionsFind out how one property management company has achieved a 96% success rate in collecting rent payments during the pandemic. ... read more
- Consumers Worry About Pandemic Financial OptionsThe Consumer Financial Protection Bureau says it received a record number of consumer complaints in March and April. ... read more
- Could Your Home Office Be Dangerous?Use this checklist to keep your remote workspace safe. ... read more