- Different Options. Better Solutions.
Avoid Foreclosure or Sell Fast.
One 10 minute phone call, click or chat can change your life.
Realty Warehouse News
- Mortgage Rates Rise Again, But Remain Below Yearly LowsFor the third week in a row, mortgage rates inched upward, but economists were quick to reassure home buyers that rates are still low. ... read more
- Same-Sex Couples Face Harder Time Obtaining Mortgages, Study ShowsThese borrowers were 73 percent more likely to be denied a home loan than heterosexual couples, even with an equivalent level of risk. ... read more
- 3 Rules for Serving Mom-and-Pop InvestorsEveryday home buyers are getting into the investment market. Help them evaluate their real estate choices from the right perspective. ... read more
- What Online Can’t Beat: Consumers Still Like Going to StoresWhile they may like browsing for purchases online, consumers still prefer going to stores to buy and be entertained. ... read more
- REALTOR® Joins White House Opportunity Zone Kick-OffThe tax incentive intended to revitalize struggling areas by focusing investment dollars shows promise. ... read more
- Energy Efficiency Brings Buyers, More Agents SayAgents say they’re increasingly fielding questions about sustainability from their clients. Find out what your clients may ask you about. ... read more
- Report: Do Homeowners Fare Better Than Renters?“The share of cost-burdened renters remained fairly steady over a decade while the share of cost-burdened owners dropped significantly,” new research notes. ... read more
- Developers Look to Farmers to Cultivate Home BuyersEager to attract nature-focused home shoppers, more communities are being built with agricultural amenities. ... read more
- Young Adults Put Mortgage Before MarriageNearly one in four millennial buyers say they want to buy a home before they tie the knot. ... read more
- Quicken Loans: Owners Can Use Vrbo Rental Income to RefinanceA recent partnership with Vrbo, a vacation rental firm, plans to allow homeowners to use income earned through short-term rentals to qualify for a mortgage refinance. ... read more
- West Coast Buyers May Face Fewer Bidding Wars“Last year home buyers had to pull out all the stops to land a home in competitive West Coast markets, but this year there are more homes for sale and the odds are more in the buyer’s favor,” says Redfin’s chief economist. ... read more
- Report: Owners Aren’t Saving Enough for RemodelingHomeowners significantly underestimate the costs involved when planning a home improvement project, a new study finds. ... read more
- Notre Dame Fire Proves Vulnerability of Historic BuildingsAre the world’s historic churches among the most vulnerable? “If they weren’t houses of worship, they’d be condemned,” asserts one fire consultant. ... read more
- West Coast Buyers May Fare Best in Bidding Wars“Last year home buyers had to pull out all the stops to land a home in competitive West Coast markets, but this year there are more homes for sale and the odds are more in the buyer’s favor,” says Redfin’s chief economist. ... read more
- T3 Sixty Ranks Top MLSs, REALTOR® AssociationsFind out where your MLS and REALTOR® association falls in T3 Sixty’s newly released rankings. ... read more