- Different Options. Better Solutions.
Avoid Foreclosure or Sell Fast.
One 10 minute phone call, click or chat can change your life.
Realty Warehouse News
- How Many Records Can Home Prices Shatter?The median price nationwide for existing single-family homes topped its all-time high yet again in the second quarter of the year, NAR reports. ... read more
- New Freddie Mac Program Aims to Cap Rent HikesSimilar to the concept of rent control, the program offers incentives to rental property owners to ease the rate at which they increase rent. ... read more
- As Wildfires Rage, No Reports of Pros, Brokerages AffectedThe real estate community in California is pulling together emergency resources in case agents need immediate assistance. ... read more
- Realogy to Launch ‘At Least One’ New Franchise in 2019Company officials detailed expansion plans for next year on a recent second-quarter earnings call. ... read more
- Evite Debuts Real Estate-Themed InvitationsThe popular email invite service launched a new set of customizable invitations geared to real estate professionals. ... read more
- Eager Millennial Buyers Hampered by Affordability PressuresYour most eager customers for homeownership are likely young adult renters at the moment, but reality bites as they try to shop for a home. ... read more
- No Housing Recession Over the HorizonNAR's chief economist points to rapid market activity to show pent-up demand for housing while buyers accumulate funds. ... read more
- NAR Points to Member Experience as Top PriorityIncoming state and local association leaders were introduced to 2019 NAR President John Smaby, who helped to outline NAR’s most important goals over the next year. ... read more
- 3 Pacific Union Agents Killed in Fatal Plane CrashReal estate professionals were among the victims of a small passenger plane crash in Santa Ana on Sunday. ... read more
- Bank Giant Is Allowing Borrowers to Forgo Escrow AccountsUnited Wholesale Mortgage is allowing borrowers an escrow-free option with their mortgage, even for those with dinged credit histories. Some in the mortgage industry are concerned. ... read more
- Apartment Rents Just Jumped Higher in Most CitiesThe national average rent reached an all-time high in July, even as a wave of new apartments hit the market. ... read more
- Why Clients May Be Asked to Write a ‘Comfort Letter’ to Their LenderDon’t panic if your buyer is asked to write one. The “comfort letter” is becoming a common request from lenders nowadays. ... read more
- 4 Tips to Help Buyers, Sellers Choose the Right RemodelerFor clients bitten by the remodeling bug, here are some tips for choosing a contractor to help them spruce up their home. ... read more
- N.J. Bill Seeks to Counter Federal Tax Bill That Capped Property TaxesA New Jersey state senator is sponsoring a bill to help homeowners save up to $1,000 on their mortgage payments through a new tax credit. ... read more
- 6 Cities to Find Bargain Buys on a Big HomeBuyers who love big homes can still find a deal in some locales. Check out where you can score a home of more than 3,000 square feet for under $100 per square foot. ... read more