- Different Options. Better Solutions.
Avoid Foreclosure or Sell Fast.
One 10 minute phone call, click or chat can change your life.
Realty Warehouse News
- Legal Uncertainty Keeps Association Health Plans on HoldFour months after getting a boost of support, NAR and other trade associations across the country are still facing several hurdles in the push for a nationwide association health plan. ... read more
- Hurricane Michael: ‘Worst Storm Ever to Hit Florida Panhandle’“We’re Floridians—we know that disasters can happen at any time,” says the Florida REALTORS® president. But will the state be ready for 200 miles of destruction? ... read more
- Latest Luxe Amenity? Panic RoomsHomeowners are rushing to add bulletproof fortresses to their homes in the Hamptons in New York, as fears rise there over Salvadoran gang MS-13. ... read more
- Is Largest U.S. Home Builder Pulling Back?Lennar is considering selling its real estate lending arm, Rialto Capital, in an apparent bid to concentrate on its core business in what some see as a softening market. ... read more
- 84k Homes Now at Risk of Hurricane MichaelIf you know any Florida homeowners, tell them to get to safe ground and check their insurance. Meteorologists warn the hurricane could become the strongest storm in history to strike the Florida Panhandle. ... read more
- Video: Brokerage Teaches How to ‘Duffy’ With $45M ListingThe listing agent spent $50,000 to create a music video with hip-hop artists to show off this high-priced waterfront home. ... read more
- What Buyers Should Ask After a Home InspectionAdvise your buyers to seek clarification on anything the home inspector may have found in order to move forward confidently. ... read more
- Two-Thirds of Buyers Fail to Shop Around for a MortgageThe lack of buyers perusing rates may be causing more confusion over which mortgage is right for them, a new study finds. ... read more
- Lawmakers Call for Investigation Into All-Cash DealsTwo senators are leading the charge to force the government to do more to identify and prevent money laundering in the high-end housing market. ... read more
- Where Rent May Increase By $300 Over the Next YearIn some cities, renters may end up having to pay hundreds of dollars more in rent over the next 12 months. ... read more
- More Borrowers Caught Lying About IncomeThe lending industry warns that lying on loan applications is a growing problem, with websites popping up to help borrowers get away with it. ... read more
- Vacation-Home Markets That Offer High ROIFind out which cities offer the most lucrative second-home investments, where sellers stand to cash out with some of the largest profits. ... read more
- Plan to House Teachers in Schools Draws BacklashHousing costs have soared higher than what many teachers can comfortably afford in San Jose, Calif. But the local school district's affordable housing plan is drawing criticism from parents and neighborhood residents. ... read more
- Could an Old Cruise Ship Provide Affordable Housing?One nonprofit in Portland, Maine, offers an unconventional solution to the area's growing affordability crisis. ... read more
- Mortgage Rates Drop Slightly for First Time in 5 WeeksBorrowers saw a slight cool down this week following last week’s seven-year high. ... read more