- Different Options. Better Solutions.
Avoid Foreclosure or Sell Fast.
One 10 minute phone call, click or chat can change your life.
Realty Warehouse News
- HUD Backs Off on Rule It Says Stifles AffordabilityThe Department of Housing and Urban Development is taking steps to amend a fair housing rule that intended to combat segregation, claiming it was "suffocating" efforts to build affordable residential options. ... read more
- Home Searches Are Stretching on LongerBe prepared to work with house hunters over months, not weeks, before they ultimately find a home to buy. ... read more
- HUD Seeks to Scale Back Fair Housing Rule Combatting SegregationThe Department of Housing and Urban Development is taking steps to amend a fair housing rule that intended to combat segregation, claiming it was "suffocating" efforts to build affordable residential options. ... read more
- Millions of Consumers Getting a Credit Score BoostSweeping changes in how several credit reporting agencies factor negative financial information is prompting millions of consumers’ credit scores to increase. ... read more
- Wildfires May Make Insurance Harder to Get in CaliforniaThe state’s Department of Insurance is warning homeowners about the headaches they will likely face. ... read more
- Are Homeowners Overextended With Kids’ College Costs?The wave of foreclosures during the Great Recession was blamed on rising unemployment and subprime loans. But a new study suggests something more. ... read more
- Sticker Shock Over Price Per Square Foot in ManhattanNew York’s central area is more than twice as expensive as any other city in the U.S. on a per-square-foot basis. ... read more
- Why Aren’t You Earning More?Unemployment is low and the economy is growing, but home sales are going down for many real estate professionals. Here’s why. ... read more
- 5 Most Affordable Places for Outdoor EnthusiastsYou won’t find Denver, Boulder, or Honolulu on this list: a recent study pinpoints outdoorsy meccas that also offer reasonable housing markets. ... read more
- The U.S. Should Have 2.4M More Households Than It DoesEven with a strengthening economy, young adults are choosing not to step out on their own and buy their first home. ... read more
- Median Age of Maturing U.S. Housing Stock is 37As homes in the U.S. get older, there could be expensive repercussions for homeowners. ... read more
- 1 in 4 Homes are ‘Equity Rich.’ How Does Your State Fare?Also, find out which states have the highest share of “seriously underwater” properties. ... read more
- Erosion, Sea Levels Threaten Viability of Waterfront HomesDisappearing coastlines may prompt affluent home buyers to shun oceanside communities. ... read more
- Latin America Agrees to Standardize Ethics RulesReal estate associations in the region sign an accord with NAR to promote and enforce the Code of Ethics. ... read more
- Survey: 5M Renters Have Fallen Prey to Online ScamsConsumers may be less diligent in researching apartments on the internet when feeling the urgency to move, experts say. ... read more