- Different Options. Better Solutions.
Avoid Foreclosure or Sell Fast.
One 10 minute phone call, click or chat can change your life.
Realty Warehouse News
- Housing is the Second Highest Industry for CyberattacksReal estate is being increasingly targeted by cybercriminals. New data shows why you should be doing more to safeguard your data. ... read more
- ‘Alexa, Get Me a Mortgage’Could voice assistants soon be used to help aspiring buyers on their way to homeownership? Some renters are already paying their rent through artificial intelligence technology. ... read more
- 1 in 4 Homeowners Are Now ‘Equity Rich’Despite the recent slowing in rates of home price appreciation, a record-high number of owners who are staying put longer are build up more wealth, a new report shows. ... read more
- Wells Fargo Admits to More Than 500 Wrongful ForeclosuresThe finance giant says a calculation error resulted in foreclosing on hundreds of homeowners. ... read more
- The Garage Isn’t Obsolete—YetWhile many expect vehicle sharing and driverless cars to change the calculation in the future, homeowners still want a lot of garage space. ... read more
- Where (and Why) Budgets Are Stretched the FarthestIn certain areas of the country, residents are living beyond their means. But researchers find it's not necessarily home prices that cause the disconnect. ... read more
- ‘Zombie’ Vacancies Are Dying OutIt turns out the hot housing market is a threat to one notorious housing market scourge: the zombie foreclosure. ... read more
- Big Night of Midterm Wins for REALTORS®Candidates promising to support the real estate industry’s goals of strong communities and healthy residential and commercial property markets enjoyed victories across the country at federal, state, and local levels. ... read more
- Gen Z Is Already Planning for HomeownershipYour next big client pool is getting an earlier start saving for a home than their predecessors did. ... read more
- REALTORS®, Renters May Be Swing Votes in MidtermsNAR says this midterm election has seen a 64 percent increase in REALTOR® turnout during early voting, which is way ahead of overall voters. ... read more
- Amazon’s HQ2 Reportedly Being Divided Into Two CitiesThe hunt for Amazon’s second headquarters location could result in a “pick two” situation. See which spots are the likely contenders. ... read more
- In Memoriam: Former NAR Top Exec Almon R. “Bud” SmithAn inspiring leader who championed fiscal responsibility and the power of new technologies in the 1990s, Smith found joy in helping others succeed—and driving tractors. ... read more
- Red vs. Blue: America’s Split in HousingIn midterm elections across the country, how do these political parties divide when it comes to housing? ... read more
- Ex-Agent Reflects on Mistakes That Sent Her to PrisonFormer REALTOR® and convicted felon Holly Pasut says lapses in business judgment landed her behind bars. ... read more
- Make Everyone Love Your BrandThere are many ways you can set yourself apart from competitors, including becoming a media source for real estate news and using a storytelling approach in your marketing. ... read more