- Different Options. Better Solutions.
Avoid Foreclosure or Sell Fast.
One 10 minute phone call, click or chat can change your life.
Realty Warehouse News
- NAR Faces Painful Past, Fights for FairnessAssociation leaders had a lot on their plates as they wound down the REALTORS® Legislative Meetings & Trade Expo in Washington, D.C., ... read more
- The Link Between Real Estate, Life ExpectancyDevelopers, architects, and city planners were challenged at a recent meeting of the Urban Land Institute to help build healthier communities and ... read more
- Which U.S. City Is the Most Prosperous?While coastal cities have long been hotbeds for industry development and relocating homeowners, metros in Texas are beginning to usurp them. ... read more
- Despite Higher Prices, Home Flippers Find OpportunitiesThere may be few options for investors among distressed properties, but that’s not holding them back. ... read more
- Will Exurbs and Suburbs Merge?Home buyers looking to escape city living can find similar neighborhood attributes in the areas outside major metros. ... read more
- Pros and Cons of Bypassing an AppraisalFannie Mae and Freddie Mac announced last year special rules for when a property does not need a traditional in-person appraisal, but so far, few ... read more
- Yun: What’s Holding Back Real Estate SalesShort-term and longer-term predictions about real estate markets along with a substantive give-and-take about the proposed association dues ... read more
- Notarize Raises $20M in Push Toward E-closingsThe company offers the ability to legally notarize documents online, and continues to make strides since being part of NAR’s 2017 Second ... read more
- Protect Your Devices Over Public Wi-FiYou probably conduct a lot of business from your phone, but when using public Wi-Fi, you may be putting your information—and a client’ ... read more
- Are Your Sales Being Sabotaged?A house just won’t sell and you may stumped at why. There could be a culprit delaying your transaction. ... read more
- Builders Speed Up Townhome ConstructionThe units will likely grow in demand over the next few years as more buyers look for urban, walkable villages, says the builder association’ ... read more
- Rates Hit Highest Level in 7 YearsThis week, the 30-year fixed-rate mortgage matched the highest rate level since May 19, 2011. ... read more
- Report: Banks Ease Up on Commercial LoansFor the first time in three years, U.S. banks are reportedly relaxing their lending standards on some commercial real estate loans. ... read more
- Agent Lands in Guinness World Records for SalesReal estate pro Ben Caballero is making history on home sales by selling 3,556 homes in a single year—or an average of more than 68 homes ... read more
- States Where Owners Are Likely to MoveFind out the places that have the highest share of “pre-mover” homeowners who are expected to relocate soon. ... read more
As Seen On: