- Different Options. Better Solutions.
Avoid Foreclosure or Sell Fast.
One 10 minute phone call, click or chat can change your life.
Realty Warehouse News
- The 2019 Color of the Year Is…This hue is poised to make a splash as a bold accent color in home design next year. ... read more
- Builder Rep’s Murder Thrusts Safety Back Into SpotlightAfter a death in Anne Arundel County, Md., last week, the local association considers new safety measures for members. ... read more
- Why 90% of Millennial Renters Want to Own But Can’tThe reasons the majority of young adults won’t make a move to homeownership in the near term. ... read more
- 10 Counties With the Most Second, Vacation HomesThere are about 7.4 million vacation and second homes in the U.S., or about 5.6 percent of the total housing stock. ... read more
- California Passes Solar Panel Requirement on New HomesThe mandate, which will take effect in 2020, won’t be cheap to homeowners. Will other states follow suit? ... read more
- Luxury Care Communities for Seniors Surge in DemandUpscale communities offering personal care for residents—from independent living to nursing assistance—are sprouting up. But entrance fees can reach about $1 million. ... read more
- Mortgage Rates Are EasingThis week was “a welcome relief to prospective home buyers who have recently experienced rising rates and rising home prices,” says a Freddie Mac spokesman. ... read more
- Builder Sales Rep Found Dead in Suburban Model HomePolice are investigating the murder of a builder sales rep who was found dead inside a model home he was trying to sell in Hanover, Md. ... read more
- Fewer Investors Are Flipping Homes as Profits WeakenThis marks the third consecutive quarter for year-over-year decreases in home flips. Find out which areas are still managing to eke out some profits. ... read more
- Flood Insurance Still AvailableEnd-of-year negotiations among lawmakers have resulted in another short-term extension of the National Flood Insurance Program. ... read more
- Average Homeowner Equity Gain in Third Quarter: $12KHomeowners are still finding plenty of equity in their homes, but the gains are slowing. ... read more
- How Homeowners Are Funding Home RenovationsUpgrading a house can be pricey. Here’s how owners are paying the bill. ... read more
- ‘Real Estate Insider Trading’ Allegations Ignite From Amazon HQ2A New York senator is proposing legislation to ban insider trading in housing transactions following accusations that some employees may have purchased properties prior to the retail giant’s official double headquarters announcement. ... read more
- More Americans Are Moving SouthConsumers are migrating within—and out of—their home states, according to a new LendingTree analysis. ... read more
- Real Estate’s Top 6 Challenges Now and in the FutureThese are the most significant short- and long-term obstacles all practitioners need to watch. ... read more