- Different Options. Better Solutions.
Avoid Foreclosure or Sell Fast.
One 10 minute phone call, click or chat can change your life.
Realty Warehouse News
- 30-Year Mortgage Rates Reach Highest Level Since MayFor the fourth consecutive week, mortgage rates continued to climb as home buyers face higher borrowing costs. ... read more
- Where Agents Find High-Quality LeadsA recent survey reveals the low-cost tools real estate pros are using to find the highest number of promising leads. ... read more
- Howard Hanna Acquires Allen TateThe merged brokerages look to take on a bigger presence in the Mid-Atlantic and Midwest regions. ... read more
- Consumers Can Now Request Credit Freezes for FreeYou and your real estate customers no longer have to pay a fee to block access to personal financial information in the event of a cybersecurity threat. ... read more
- Homeowners Seeing Richer Annual Equity GainsFind out the average amount homeowners have gained in property value by state over the past year. ... read more
- When Is it OK to Tap Home Equity?Consumers’ growing penchant for debt might temp them to borrow against their home equity. But are their reasons for doing so sound? ... read more
- As Summer Ends, Homebuilding Picks UpBuilders warn that new-home construction could soften in the near future despite rising in August. ... read more
- Report: Market Could Stabilize as More Homes are ListedNAR’s Existing-Home Sales report, released Thursday, found sales remained mostly flat in August, bringing relief to markets following a string of monthly declines. ... read more
- Agents Selling Luxury See Uptick in Sales, PricesHigh-end housing markets continue to climb, as luxury home prices in 20 major counties record double-digit gains. ... read more
- Builders Warn Trade War Is Now Hitting HousingThe latest round of tariffs “could have major ramifications for the housing industry,” the builders’ trade group warns. ... read more
- A Big Nuisance Entering More Homes This Fall: SpidersMore spiders will likely weave their webs inside homes this fall. Here’s how you can get rid of them. ... read more
- ‘We Will Rebuild, and Many People Will Come Again’Real estate professionals in the Carolinas put their businesses on hold to help communities get back on their feet after Hurricane Florence. ... read more
- Down Payments Jump to Record HighsBuyers are “upping the ante” when it comes to putting more money down on a home purchase. ... read more
- Top 6 Places to Live in America This YearRealtor.com® teamed up with Money to identify what it calls the best towns to reside, based on several economic and housing factors. ... read more
- Study: Mobile, Traditional Homes Appreciate at Similar RatesNew findings counter what the public has long assumed about mobile homes. ... read more