- Different Options. Better Solutions.
Avoid Foreclosure or Sell Fast.
One 10 minute phone call, click or chat can change your life.
Realty Warehouse News
- Study: FEMA Severely Lowballs Flood RiskTens of millions of homeowners who don’t live near a federally recognized floodplain may still be in danger of flooding, researchers say. ... read more
- The Cities Where Owners Are Still UnderwaterThough homeowners are gaining equity across the country, these areas still have a disproportionately high number of properties in the red. ... read more
- Buyers Make 20% Higher Down PaymentsFind out the areas where consumers are putting down the most money for a home. ... read more
- 7 Most Affordable Small Towns in 2018For your clients who enjoy a slower pace of life, realtor.com® researchers have identified the best places to call home. ... read more
- More Homeowners, Appraisers Agree on ValuesAppraised home values are drawing closer and closer to what homeowners expect. ... read more
- Yun: Housing Starts Are ‘Vastly Inadequate’Fewer new homes were in the pipeline in February, which shows “movement in the wrong direction” amid intensifying buyer demand, NAR ... read more
- Mortgage Rates Post First Decline of 2018Borrowers finally get some relief on loan costs after nine consecutive weeks of rate increases. ... read more
- Are You Being Spied On During Showings?Watch what you and your clients say when touring a home because some sellers are listening in via surveillance cameras. ... read more
- Closings Smoother When Loan Officers PresentYour clients may want to request a loan officer to be there on closing day. It may make for a better settlement, a new study shows. ... read more
- How to Lower Utility Costs for Any HomeTell your clients that making these four small energy-efficient upgrades can save big money. ... read more
- Homeowners Keep Getting Richer and RicherOwners have gained more than $15,000 in home equity in the past year—the highest growth in four years, shows a new report. ... read more
- Senate Passes Banking Reform BillThe Economic Growth, Regulatory Relief, and Consumer Protection Act would ease compliance costs for smaller banks and possibly lead to more ... read more
- Why Staging With Plants Draws More BuyersWellness-minded millennials are filling their homes with clean-air houseplants. Some real estate developers are taking note, using more greenery ... read more
- 3 Floor Plan Fads You’ll See More OftenBUILDER recently weighed in on some of the hottest fads that could impact more home layouts in 2018. ... read more
- Know When a Sinkhole Threatens ListingsSome homeowners and buyers are growing concerned about sinkholes after news reports surfaced of several opening up recently in The Villages, Fla ... read more
As Seen On: