- Different Options. Better Solutions.
Avoid Foreclosure or Sell Fast.
One 10 minute phone call, click or chat can change your life.
Realty Warehouse News
- Zero-Down Loan Program Aims to Expand Mortgage AccessA new effort is underway to remove barriers to financing and raise the low rate of homeownership among underserved groups of home buyers. ... read more
- High Debt-to-Income Ratios Prompt More Mortgage DenialsLenders turned away nearly one in 10 mortgage applicants in 2017, according to real estate data firm CoreLogic. ... read more
- Agents Turn to Spider-Man to Save Their ListingsReal estate team dresses up as superhero, unicorns in an effort to attract potential buyers to homes lingering on the market. ... read more
- Is Using Equity to Delay Social Security a Good Strategy?Some older homeowners are taking out reverse mortgages to fund their daily living expenses while shoring up more financial benefits from the government. But the ramifications of this are unclear. ... read more
- America’s 5 Most Historic Cities ‘May Hold Value Better’Some home buyers may be drawn to the cachet of owning a property with a rich historical past, but there are more benefits than status. ... read more
- 10 Hottest ZIP Codes in the Nation Right NowHigh-income millennials are a driving force behind many of the most active markets, according to realtor.com®. ... read more
- Google Plus Is Shutting Down: What You Should DoAbout 20 percent of real estate professionals say they use the platform in their business. Here’s what to do about Google’s announcement this week. ... read more
- Mortgage Rates Jump to 7-Year HighThe 30-year fixed-rate mortgage rate inches closer to the 5 percent threshold. ... read more
- HUD Awards $47M in Housing Counseling GrantsThe department has earmarked $47 million for housing counseling grants to help about 1 million households find housing or avoid foreclosure. ... read more
- Renters’ Top Priority? Finding an Affordable PropertyRent-seeking tenants’ top priorities include price and location—two factors that they say are also the least negotiable, according to a new survey. ... read more
- Are Investors ‘Short-Sighted’ About Climate Risk?Consumers are flocking to some of the most disaster-prone areas of the country, and investors are following the demand. Is that a wise investment strategy? ... read more
- Millennials: Homebuying, Retiring Prioritized Over MarriageThe younger generation of buyers say owning a home is a milestone that defines their success, according to Bank of America’s Homebuyer Insights Report. ... read more
- Foreclosures Sink to 13-Year LowMore foreclosed homes are disappearing from community listings, but there are a few pockets where you can still find them. ... read more
- How Redevelopment Can Stay True to Community CultureProperty reuse projects are most successful when developers put less emphasis on ROI and focus more on preserving and enhancing neighborhood character through redevelopment, architecture thought leaders say. ... read more
- Midsized Markets Poised for Investment Boom in 2019Underdeveloped and underserved areas of the country may soon see more opportunities to attract diverse workers and spark demand for housing, according to the Urban Land Institute’s 2019 Emerging Trends report. ... read more