- Different Options. Better Solutions.
Avoid Foreclosure or Sell Fast.
One 10 minute phone call, click or chat can change your life.
Realty Warehouse News
- Home Shoppers Get ‘Extra Time to Find the Right Home’Mortgage rates barely budge, giving borrowers some breathing room in their real estate search, Freddie Mac reports. ... read more
- Federal Court Says FHFA Structure Is UnconstitutionalJudges say the Federal Housing Finance Agency, which is run by a single director, is “unconstitutionally insulated from executive control.” ... read more
- Many Owners Lack Sufficient Insurance to Cover DisastersLimits on their home insurance policies are too low to cover the full cost of repairing or rebuilding. ... read more
- Realtor.com® Updates Make Searches More SeamlessThe site launched several enhancements this week to improve load times and enable side-by-side listing comparisons, among other items. ... read more
- Help Your Clients Prep Before Disaster StrikesPass these tips on to homeowners so they can get equipped for a storm, flood, or hurricane. ... read more
- House Sets Sights on Flood Insurance ExtensionCongress has until July 31 to extend the National Flood Insurance Program or risk a lapse in coverage for 5 million homeowners. ... read more
- 4 States Sue Federal Gov’t Over Property Tax OverhaulLawmakers in four Northeastern states say the cap on certain local and state deductions is unconstitutional. ... read more
- Cities That Will Pay People to RelocateFaced with sluggish population growth, some metros are making enticing offers to gain new residents. ... read more
- REALTOR® Force Grows 6% as Rookies Flock to NARThere may be fewer homes to sell but that hasn’t deterred more people from entering the real estate business. NAR announced a significant rise in the number of REALTORS® in the last year. ... read more
- 2019 May Usher in the Era of Foldable Phone ScreensA smartphone that boasts a bendable screen is expected to hit the market early next year. Could this jumpstart a new category of devices? ... read more
- Tips to Help Your Buyers Navigate a Cooling MarketIn June, housing starts fell by 12 percent—a sign that prospective buyers are becoming more hesitant toward rising housing costs and shrinking inventory. ... read more
- Homebuilding Dips to 9-Month LowRising material costs are making new construction more difficult, builders say. ... read more
- A Roaring Success? Agent Uses T-Rex to Market HomeBuyers flipping through the marketing materials of this Granbury, Texas, home may have done a double take, but real estate pro Casey Lewis says the gimmick worked. ... read more
- The Most Unequal Housing MarketsResearchers find cities in the Midwest rank highest in terms of inequality, but that that's not necessarily a bad thing. ... read more
- Do Elections Hinge on Mortgage Rates?A new academic paper suggests consumers have a history of punishing politicians when mortgage credit is not readily available. ... read more